Courtney Down the Aisle: T-100

/ Friday, May 11, 2012 /
Photo via Pinterest
This week was so hectic that I didn't get much designing done! But that doesn't mean I don't have something to share with you guys.  It's really no secret how much I-- we-- love Pinterest.  And by love, I mean...L-O-V-E.  So to keep in tune with this addiction of ours, I decided to create a board (or several) for when random surges of creativity come knocking on the window.  

With that said, I bombard you with links (told you we're addicted):


Check 'em out-- I promise to be a great follow! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Courtney on the Brink is the official jewelry blog of Courtney Kaye.
 
Copyright © 2012 On the Brink - Courtney Kaye Official Jewelry Blog, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger