Introducing: CK Bridal

/ Monday, April 30, 2012 /

Hey everyone! I’m so excited to announce a couple changes happening here at Courtney Kaye.  First, we’ve got two exciting words for you all: wedding line!  For the past few months, I’ve been in the midst of designing the newest addition to our jewelry family: CK Bridal.  Which works out perfectly, actually, because…well, that’s where our second announcement comes in:

I’m engaged! And we’re all set to tie the knot come August!

Well, “all set” might be an exaggeration. I’m still trying to wrap my head around all the fun (bridal translation = details) that comes along with wedding planning. So I’ve decided to share the frills and thrills with you all!  From a wedding to plan and jewels to design, what better spot is there to spill excess wedding inspiration than through our blog? Enjoy! 

1 comments:

{ Michael } on: May 1, 2012 at 6:16 AM said...

It is a fabulous bridal gowns for the wedding. This is a simple bridal dress design, But not bad. I attended my close friend wedding. She got the wedding dresses in San Francisco.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Courtney on the Brink is the official jewelry blog of Courtney Kaye.
 
Copyright © 2012 On the Brink - Courtney Kaye Official Jewelry Blog, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger