|Photos via Home Made Simple and Pinterest|
This week, the jewels dabble in some unfamiliar territory. Sure, we’ve seen it: on walls in the crowded space men deem their kingdoms; housing the “toys” they coddle like babies. They’re huge, and holey, and potentially ugly. That is, until our creative little hands get a hold of the organizational man god. So gather the nails and make use of that hammer! It’s time to appreciate the toolshed just as much as they do.
- Dig up a beautiful frame at your nearest thrift store. The bigger it is, the more space you have to play with!
- Pick up a thin, wooden pegboard at the nearest hardware store, or steal one from the man cave.
- Paint the pegboard in a pretty color of your choice and let dry.
- Get rid of the frame’s backing, and nail the pegboard in its place
- Weave ribbon/lace through the holes to hang earrings on, or grab a couple metal hooks—they’re perfect for hanging necklaces off of!
And there you have it—shabby chic at its most functional!