Brands We Love: TOMS Shoes

/ Tuesday, February 28, 2012 /
This week, we pay homage to an amazing company, whose efforts to protect the feet of impoverished children has helped pave the road for big hearts, everywhere.  From collaborations with the Olsen twins (The Row) to boho-chic brides (compassion over Manolos!), the TOMS’ movement encourages others to approach fashion with a greater purpose—a feat I can only hope to achieve through my own designs.


In T-minus 10 days, my own feet will be in India, partnering up with the organization, Harvest India (read more about the trip here).   And with that coming up, I thought: hey, what better shoe to bring on my trip than a pair of TOMS? Of course, I had to spice them up a bit by giving it that Courtney Kaye, filigree stamp of approval. The other shoe is still in the works, but I have a 16-hour plane ride ahead of me to finish them up! So be sure to check back!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Courtney on the Brink is the official jewelry blog of Courtney Kaye.
 
Copyright © 2012 On the Brink - Courtney Kaye Official Jewelry Blog, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger