Beads and Bits and Courtney Kaye

/ Monday, February 6, 2012 /




Two years ago I had the privilege of going on a mission’s trip to Uganda that changed my life. When I got home, God stirred within me the desire to use my gifts to better His kingdom. And by embracing it, I’ve become truly passionate about what I do, or rather, confident in where He is leading me now.

In no way am I the only girl God has spoken to when it comes to using creativity for His glory. In fact, I am an amateur compared to the women who started 31 bits. Their remarkable products and heart for empowering the women of Uganda, one paper bead at a time, is an inspiration. It’s because of organizations like 31 Bits do I continue to design, am inspired to grow, and desire to give back to a world much greater than myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Courtney on the Brink is the official jewelry blog of Courtney Kaye.
 
Copyright © 2012 On the Brink - Courtney Kaye Official Jewelry Blog, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger