CK Street Style: Kyana

/ Thursday, December 15, 2011 /
For our next series, we wanted to introduce real girls with real style into the mix.  From fresh faced students to glowing moms, it's an eclectic group of chicas who do a fabulous job at personifying what Courtney Kaye is all about.  So without further adieu, meet Kyana-- a charming college student we bumped into while cruising the cobbled streets of, well, Orange County.  We love how she pairs our Icon cuff and Volcanic Gravel bracelet with her cozy basics.  It's casual perfection.



Courtney Kaye: Icon Cuff, Volcanic Gravel Bracelet
Name: Kyana Fazeli

What did you love most about Courtney Kaye's pieces? 
"I would say my style is comfy and casual but I try and keep it a bit classy so I'm not a complete hot mess! I loved how chunky and unique the pieces were. Also I am a big fan of layering jewelry and I kind of have an obsession with interesting rings-- Courtney Kaye seemed to fit my style quite well!" 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Courtney on the Brink is the official jewelry blog of Courtney Kaye.
 
Copyright © 2012 On the Brink - Courtney Kaye Official Jewelry Blog, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger